Any personal data collected from this website is deemed private and will not be distributed in any shape or form to a 3rd Party.
You (the Consumer) have the right to cancel within seven days of the order date or seven days after receipt of goods, whichever is the longer. If you do cancel within this time-frame we will refund payment on receipt of goods. Please read the Returns Procedure for more information
Before returning any purchase, you must contact Polly Gasston by email and inform her that you will be returning an item.
The item must be in perfect unworn condition.
The item must be returned with all it’s original packaging.
The item must be fully insured to the value of the purchase price.
The item must be sent via Royal Mail, ‘signature required’.
Once the item has been received and deemed to be in perfect condition, you will be refunded in full. The refund will be made to the card that was used for the purchase.
Postage and packing is free for all orders. All orders are insured to the value of the purchase price, and will require a signature upon receipt.
Credit Card Security
We do not store or process any Credit Card details on our servers. All Credit Card transactions are handled securely via the WorldPay Payment portal section of the website.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
We will send to you the following cookies:
(2) __utmc (Google Analytics)
(3) __utma (Google Analytics)
(4)__utmz (Google Analytics)
(5) __utmb (Google Analytics)
Cookies 1 & 2 are session cookies, whereas cookies 3, 4 & 5 are persistent cookies.
How Cookies are used
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website
(2) to improve the website’s usability
(3) to analyse the use of our website
Third Party Cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Polly Gasston
All information on this website is, to the best of my knowledge, factually correct at the time of publishing.
Polly Gasston Goldsmith
Ramsgate, CT11 9HY
Tel: +44 (0)8448 802 989